Maintenance of capsule filling machine:
1. When the machine works normally for a long time, it is necessary to regularly clean the parts that are in direct contact with the drug, and when the batch of medicine is replaced or the shutdown time is long, it should be cleaned.
2. The transmission mechanism under the machine's work surface should always be properly lubricated (grease) to reduce the wear of moving parts.
3. The main drive reducer should check the oil amount once a month, and refuel in time when it is insufficient, and change the lubricating oil once every six months; the rotary table indexing box should be changed once every 3000 hours of operation. Generally, 90 is used according to experience. # 机油.
4. The safety clutch is protective when the machine is overloaded. The clutch should not slip when the load is normal, but slippage may also occur due to long-term use. When slippage occurs during normal use, the round nut of the clutch can be tightened. To achieve the purpose of ensuring the normal operation of the machine and can play a protective role.
5. The vacuum separator of the vacuum system mainly plays the role of sucking the capsule into the upper and lower modules and separating the cap and the body during the filling of the hard capsule. If the capsule cannot be separated from the cap, the subsequent filling cannot be performed. The machine's main shaft rotates once every turn of the machine's turntable, and the vacuum separator moves up and down once under the action of the cam. If the capsule cap and body are not separated smoothly, the gap between the upper plane of the vacuum separator and the lower plane of the lower module should be checked. If the gap is too large, the vacuum degree of the vacuum system cannot reach the vacuum degree required for cap and body separation ( 0.05MPa or so), the gap is too small, and it is easy to cause a bump to deform the lower module. When the position of the vacuum separator needs to be adjusted, turn the main motor shaft with the handle to raise the vacuum separator to the highest position, and loosen the lock nuts (one for the left-hand nut and one for the right-hand nut) at both ends of the adjustment rod under the machine table. ), Then turn the adjustment lever to adjust the height of the vacuum separator, then lock the nut, and use the handle to turn the main motor shaft test until it is appropriate. The vacuum degree is read out on the vacuum gauge of the operation panel of the machine. When the vacuum degree is too high, the vacuum degree adjustment valve can be appropriately opened. When the vacuum degree is too low, the vacuum degree adjustment valve can be closed or closed. The filter of the vacuum system should be opened regularly to remove the clogged dirt to ensure that the vacuum system has sufficient vacuum.
6. The transmission chain should be checked once a week, and an appropriate amount of grease should be added. It is necessary to tighten it again. When the chain is too loose and needs to be re-tightened, the tensioning wheel should be moved to adjust, but the chain cannot be opened or taken off the sprocket, so as not to disturb the movement sequence of the entire mechanism and prevent mechanism movement interference.